I Love You, Nice to Meet You
A Guy and A Girl Give the Lowdown on Coupling upBook - 2006
* Fighting etiquette (is all fair in love and war?)
* Voicemail message analysis. ("Hi, it's who?")
* Body hair (where, why, and how much?) * Blind dates (are your good friends good pimps?).
* How to identify (and avoid) freaks
* To cry or not to cry (if you're a guy) in front of a woman.
* Terms of adorement (should you save the pet names for your dog?)
* Cheating (without actually cheating)
* Knowing when a relationship is really over (or: Whether it's better to dump or be dumped)
* And much, much more.
I Love You, Nice to Meet You is a hilarious and eye-opening collection of "anecdates" from a guy and a girl who just want to find the one, but--lucky for you--they haven't.
From Library Staff
"Lori and Kevin are smart, honest, funny thirtysomething hopeless romantics who--despite their best efforts--are still single. They've seen it all in the dating wars and come back from the front with plenty of emotional scar tissue. Like romance anthropologists, they deconstruct every key mo... Read More »