The Digital Filmmaking Handbook
The Definitive Guide to Digital FilmmakingeBook - 2014
Part of the perennially best-selling Quercus Digital Photography series, this comprehensive guide features everything you need to know to make a digital film, from conception to finished product.
Using clear, step-by-step instruction, The Digital Filmmaking Handbook concisely illustrates the technical and creative challenges of digital filmmaking for novices and professionals alike, spanning topics from conception to execution:
- Planning a shoot: how to make a storyboard
- Set preparation: dressing and lighting a set
- Principal photography: filming with HD and DSLR cameras--including the latest advice on equipment, accessories, and software
- Advanced editing: software and practices
- Post-production: digital effects and
Packed with tips and tricks to develop both your creative vision and your technical know-how, The Digital Filmmaking Handbook is the ultimate resource for all your filmmaking needs.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Featured Blogs and Events
While people have had more time on their hands at home, some have gotten pretty creative with the camera. Swedish filmmaker David F. Sandberg made a short horror film called Shadowed, filmed entirely in quarantine. He even made a behind the scenes of Shadowed video that gives a detailed look on how he worked with what he had to create the spooky short. Interested in making your own videos,… (more)