Government and the Economy
An EncyclopediaBook - 2014
In this non-biased, politically neutral compendium, the authors trace the evolution of the U.S. government's role in the economy, including the history, ideas, key players, and court rulings that influenced its involvement.
* Utilizes helpful Topic Finders to help students study specialized entry categories
* Provides a summary of an individual's or topic's highlights through informative sidebars
* Includes almost 50 maps, graphs, and photos to visually supplement the content
* Features a glossary to explain and clarify unfamiliar terms
* Discusses the impact of pivotal Supreme Court cases on the U.S. economic system