The Sleep Lady's Good Night, Sleep Tight
Gentle Proven Solutions to Help your Child Sleep Well and Wake up HappyPaperback - 2010 | Rev. ed.
Essential reading for any tired parent, or any expectant parent who wants to avoid the pitfalls of sleeplessness, Good Night, Sleep Tight offers a practical, easy-to-follow remedy that will work for all families in need of nights of peaceful slumber!
New material and updates include:
* New research on pacifiers and SIDS, the impact of sleep deprivation on postpartum depression
* Additional guidance on feeding your baby and toddler and how feeding relates to sleep
* What you can do to improve your baby's sleep habits before 6 months
* New information on breastfeeding
* Preparing a sibling for the birth of a baby
* Creating a secure attachment with your baby while instilling healthy sleep habits for the family
* How to read your baby's cries